WENDELIN combines Scikit Learn machine learning and NEO distributed storage for out-of-core data analytics in python
Table of Contents
Specification of the Wendelin Input File Format Version 0.1
The Wendelin Data Format is defined as follows:
- The first 6 bytes are a magic string: exactly \x92WEN
- The next 1 byte is an unsigned byte: the major version number of the file format, e.g.
- The next 1 byte is an unsigned byte: the minor version number of the file format, e.g.
- The next 4 bytes are a crc-32 checksum of the data
- Following is the data in npy 1.0 Format